December 1, 2015

Winners for Challenge #3

Today I am sharing our winners for Challenge #3...

Thanks so much to everyone who took the time to enter and play along; we hope to see you in our next challenge that starts later today! We will end this challenge a little sooner due to the upcoming holidays.

Again, I let Random.org choose the winners and entered those of you that used Pink and Main products twice.

For this challenge, each of the winners receives 2 stamp sets including 'Many Thanks' and 'Thankful'!

Congrats to our 'Top of the Class' winner... 6. Creative Love Affair: Lawn Fawn Coffee Thanks!


Congrats to our 'Outta This World' winner... 21. Bug 'n Me Creations: Pink & Main November Thanks

Congrats to our 'Spotted and Loved' winner... 11. KT Fit Kitty

Winners, don't forget to grab your badges and display them proudly on your blog, and contact me at info@pinkandmain.com to claim your prizes. Thanks again to everyone who entered the challenge and I look forward to seeing more creations by you all! Check back later today to see our December challenge! Keep living the creative life! -Michelle
 

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the winners! Great creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness, I am thrilled! Thank you so much! I'm so excited to be Spotted and Loved! I adore your stamps! Thank you for the awesome badge - I will display it on my blog with pride! Congratulations to the other winners as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so excited to see my name!! Congrats to the other winners as well, and thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete